Founder & Managing Director
Dr. B. FREDY FERNANDO
Founder & Managing Director
- An MBA graduate, who has more than 21 years rich international experiences in educational research, content development, deployment, and implementation consultation and marketing strategies.
- Honoured ”Doctorate in Literature“ by New International Christian University, Accredited by International Accreditation Organization (USA), Affiliated by Academy of Universal Global Peace, United Nations Global Compact as Global Organisations, United National Academic Impact, European Commission, Power Ministry of International, and World Parliament for peace and security.
- Developed & implemented more than 100 educational projects both in India and Abroad.
- His innovative teaching methodologies and concepts are being implemented over 200 schools in India & Abroad.
- Visited, Participated and Conducted Seminars, Workshops for more than 1000 schools across globe.
- Worked as Consultant for Govt. of Kenya & Uganda for E-Learning Projects for K-12 sectors
- Trained more than 10000 teachers across the globe.
- Developed E-Curriculum for many international school syllabi.
- Wrote articles about Early Childhood, Skill development projects in Education Insight, a magazine being published in Kenya with the coverage of East African Countries including Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- His E-Kids concepts are being accepted by many scholars, educationalists, scientists including Dr.M.S.Swaminathan
- Recipient of more than 16 national and international awards.
- Academic Consultant to many educational institutions.
- Imparted new teaching and learning methodologies to more than 1 million children across the globe through different channels.
- Visionary of “Bridging the gap between rural and urban school kids by providing innovative English reading, speaking & mathematical skill ability program”
Mrs. Sangeetha Fredy
- Mrs. SANGEETHA FREDY, B.Com, PGDCA, DPMTT
- Director & Share Holder of M/s. E-Kids Solution Private Limited.
- Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training
- A commerce graduate by profession has more than 10 years experience in Business Administration and Child care development.
Dr. LOURDES P. RAYEN
- M.Com, M.Phil, CCP, ICWA, Ph.D.
- Dean of Arts, Associate Professor of Commerce in Dept. of Commerce at St. Xavier’s College, Palayamkottai.
- Serving Academic guidance for Ph.D and M.Phil Scholars.
- Presented more than 35 research papers in National Seminars.
- Published 17 research papers in the ISBN book and ISSN magazines.
- Published more than 5 books which are widely used by many university students.
Mr. V. NARAYAN
- Indian Institute of Science ( IIS-Bangalore)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-Chennai)
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM- Ahmadabad).
- Served as CEO / Director for many corporate companies.